Maguire Park

480 W. America St. (West of Kellis Rd. south of Wickenburg Way)

Maguire Park is a small park located near several of Wickenburg's most family-oriented neighborhoods.

The park is named for Charles L. "The Squire" (1878-1961) and Sylvia (1892-1970) Maguire, prominent residents and philanthropists. Arriving in Wickenburg in 1947, the Maguires financed or developed many of the community's well-known buildings, including St. Alban's Episcopal Church, Rancho de los Caballeros, the Wickenburg Country Club, and the Sunny Cove Heights, Maguire Addition, and Country Club Acres neighborhoods.

Maguire Park includes a playground, swings, basketball hoop and ramada.

McGuire Sign.jpg